In addition, cross-company collaboration Extended Enterprise Collaboration has been steadily gaining in importance in recent years. Increasingly, innovation is growing out of the tendency of different companies to link up to form a network of partners, which is replacing the traditional supplier pyramid. With Extended Engineering Collaboration, T-Systems is laying the foundations for the necessary transformation processes. T-Systems implements process integration between companies through the deployment of innovative integration concepts based on up-to-date technologies and methods for developing virtual company networks.
Collaboration with Guaranteed Success
Close teamwork alone is the secret to tapping potential, particularly in the development environment. Thus, Engineering Collaboration does not only stand for the efficient exchange of data within and across companies; it also involves intensive communication between people, so that suggestions for improvements can display results.
Thanks to solutions in the areas of
- collaboration management in development partnerships (project management services, problem solving, change management, data logistics),
- PLM integrations in development networks,
- secure data exchange, conversion and quality control,
- cooperation portals and secure global telecommunication networks.
T-Systems helps you and your partners achieve transparent cross-company processes that allow you to make considerable cost savings and reach performance gains.
Learn more about T-Systems solutions
- for cross-company collaboration in the automotive industry at VW and Daimler,
- for collaborative applications.